Looking for a change of scenery while working remotely? Do you want to spend some time in the sun and discover beautiful places to visit? The South of France is your teleworking destination! It has a wonderful climate with long warm summer days stretching through to September and October and incredible landscapes. Let’s discover a city with an exceptional historical heritage in the South of France.
Let’s go to Avignon !
Visit the city and discover its many treasures: Palais des Papes, Pont d’Avignon (Saint Bénezet), Petit Palais museum, Chapelle Saint Martial, les Halles, les Remparts, Basilique Notre Dame des Doms, Ile de Barthelasse.
Stroll through the streets of the old city inside the ramparts with its many restaurants, terraces and cafes.
Discover the surroundings of Avignon between mountains and villages perched at the foot of the Luberon massif: Apt, Goult, Joucas, Viens, Lacoste, Château-Neuf-du-Pape, Orange, Villeneuve les Avignon.
Get on board on the Rhône river : canoe, kayak, paddle, cruises.
Relax with one of the many proposed activities : theme parks and animal parks, treasure hunts.
- Avignon Tourist Office – 41 Cours Jean Jaurès – 84004 Avignon
- Remote United Sud remains at your service to guide you during your stay and make your professional experience unique and unforgettable in the South of France :
- Airport Marseille Provence
- Airport MP2 (Low Cost)
- Train station Avignon TGV
- Train station Avignon centre